Sunday, July 1, 2012

Life Of A Writer

Writing is hard business. And it isn't going to get any easier as time goes on. The birth of the electronic book is turning the publishing world on its head, and eventually, writing as a career may become obsolete

Now I don't want to sound negative, but as writers, we have to approach the craft in a completely different way. Right now I'm writing to write, with no real emotion invested in become a millionaire off it. It's my hobbie and my passion, but it isn't my occupation, because there just isn't any money in it right now.

Does that mean I'm not going to try? hell no, I'm going to try and get published to my dieing day. But If I look at it as my passion, rather then my chosen career, it makes life a hell of a lot easier.

Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment